Fun Facilitator (aka Assistant Manager)
We're looking for just the right person to become part of the Happy Acres FAMILY. This is a new position. We don't have a strict job description, work schedule, or pay scale because we're FLEXIBLE. Finding the right person is more important than checking off a list of boxes.
Our Fun Facilitator MUST:
- Be a SUPER FRIENDLY, easily approachable, and fun-to-be-around PEOPLE PERSON with excellent customer service skills in-person, on the phone, and online.
- Work and play well with others.
- Be comfortable with computers and technology with the ability & willingness to learn new software.
- Be eager to provide a pleasant camping and gift shop experience.
Basic Duties Include:
- Work in and assist with the Management of the Camp Office & Retail Store.
- Create a fun and inviting atmosphere for campers and employees
- Keep campers up-to-date and informed on campground news and events.
- Help with and or participate in some campground activities.
- Assist with the training & management of employees & volunteers, their assigned duties, expectations, and competition of tasks.
Interested in more? How about...
- Creating Blogs/Website content
- Researching products for the store and campground
- Reading industry news/publications/research
- Brainstorming ideas and trends in the industry
- Off-Season Tasks
- Answer phone/reservations
- Regular checks on campground
- Planning for next year
- Special projects
- Social Media
Our ideal candidate would work full time, year-round, but part-time and seasonal could work. Pay is dependent on skills, experiences, work schedule, and duties.
Interested in discussing the possibilities? Send an email including your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.